|Name||POLYTECH ADD, Inc.|
|Office||RBM Tsukiji Square 3F, 1-18-8 Shintomi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0041, Japan|
|Bank||Mizuho Bank (Kyobashi Branch)|
Registered construction consultant
MLIT Registration Ken-26 No. 2027
First class registered architect office
Governor of Tokyo Registration No. 14467
|Representative||Hiroshi Yoshida, President|
The City Planning Institute of Japan
Japan Society of Civil Engineers
Japanese Institute of Landscape Architecture
Urban Renewal Association of Japan
Urban Renewal Coordinator Association of Japan
Japan Association of Environment Assessment
Japan Society for Impact Assessment
Society of Environmental Science, Japan
Parks & Open Space Association of Japan
Consultants of Landscape Architecture in Japan
Japan Center for Regional Development
“POLYTECH” is a combination of the words “poly” (meaning “many…”, “multiple-…”) and “technic” (meaning “expertise”).
“ADD” is formed by the initials of “area development & design.”
POLYTECH ADD’s Consulting Activities
Urban and Landscape Planning
- ・Development of General Municipal Plans, Urban Master Plans, community renovation at district and neighborhood levels, urban planning, and regional revitalization
- ・Development of master plans and project designs for industrial promotion (in manufacturing, commerce, tourism, etc.) and for promotion of various services including welfare, medical care, education, culture, etc.
- ・Planning and design of housing complexes, parks and green spaces, streets, and rivers.
We also apply our unique combination of specializations in urban and environmental technologies to plan ‘smart communities.’
Urban Renewal Planning
We work together with rights holders and local governments from the earliest stages of urban renewal projects, up to the completion of construction works, in both private-sector joint projects and government-subsidized urban redevelopment projects.
- ・Environmental planning: environmental impact assessment, regional environmental management plans, and municipality basic environment plans,
- ・Energy and water resource management plans,
- ・Planning and design of biotopes, and
- ・Legal procedures for disposal of polychlorinated biphenyl(PCB).
We offer consulting services in international projects that contribute to national and social development in developing countries by fully employing the capabilities we have cultivated in Japan for over 30 years.
Also, we develop proposals to create a better society in Japan based on new and leading social systems, technologies, and overseas lifestyles.
Human Resources that Support Company Functions
- ・Professional Engineers (registered in the fields of Construction, Environment, and General Technical Supervision)
- ・First-class Qualified Architects
- ・Urban Renewal Planners
- ・Certified Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultants
- ・First-class Civil Construction Management Engineers
- ・First-class Landscape Construction Management Engineers
- ・Registered Civil Engineering Consulting Managers (registered in the field of Landscape Design)
- ・Certified Environmental Measurers
- ・Environmental Assessors
- ・Pollution Control Managers
- ・First-class Biotope Planners and Builder
- ・Registered Landscape Architects